top of page

Permits and Documents

Agricultural Zoning Permit - Required for all buildings/additions directly associated with a farm operation and farm production

Boundary Adjustment Application - Application to adjust boundaries

Building & Zoning Permit Application - Required for all non-farm structures including commercial, new homes, additions, accessory buildings and residential decks

Burning Permit - Required for all open burning within the township

Business Use Permit - Required for all new businesses locating in the township.

Campfire Permit - Requirements for having a campfire

Cemetery Rules & Regulations - Related to visiting township cemeteries

Election Inspector Application - Anyone working at an election must complete this application.

Fee Schedule - Fees for various township permits, activities, etc

FOIA Request Form
- Complete this form to obtain documents under the Freedom of Information Act

Land Division Application - Approval is required for all land splits less than 40 acres in size

Outdoor Swimming Pool Barrier Requirements - Outdoor Swimming Pool Barrier Requirements

Permissions for Permits - Permission to allow builder to obtain permits and inspections 

Residential Deck Specifications
 - Related to visiting township cemeteries

Residential Garages and Accessory Specifications - Residential garages and accessory structures

Residential Pole Barn Specifications - Residential Pole Barn

Re-zoning Application - All proposed changes in zoning classification require application to the Planning Commission for consideration

Sign Permit - All signs erected in the township must conform to the Sign Ordinance and be approved by the Township Board

Special Use Permit - Some uses within zoning classifications are provided for by Special Use Permit allowing for practical latitude for landowners. The landowner makes application to the Planning Commission for consideration.

Township Hall Rental Agreement - The Alaiedon Township Hall and ball field are available for use by township residents.

Variance Application - If a landowner believes there is an error in any order, requirement, permit or decision by the Zoning Administrator or by any other body, an application for a Variance may be made to the Zoning Board of Appeals for consideration.

Zoning Permit - Required for all accessory buildings less than 200 square feet

Steve Lott

David Leonard


Scott Everett


Kurt Kranz

Beth Smith

bottom of page